Saturday, March 15, 2008

EclipseCon 2008 - Here I come...

It's time to pack two jeans and get the flight to San Fransisco- EclipseCon! here I come.

Though I am a speaker there, I am pretty wait to hear and see some of the Eclipse fellows. Like those from the Data tools platform and from the Web tools platform.

Also there are many sessions that I am eager to attend-
1. Getting started with RAP development - develop rich, AJAX-enabled web applications using the same development model as RCP.
2. Developing Python IDE on top of Eclipse DLTK Project - a set of frameworks designed to build full featured development environments for dynamic languages.
3. Getting Started with OSGi
4. Mylyn: code at the speed of thought
5. What can the WTP Snippets View do for me?
6. Eclipse Command Language

and a link to the EclipseCon sessions
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=introduction/

No comments: