Saturday, January 03, 2009

Seven Things - tagged by Andi Gutmans

Although till recently I thought that work and fun can't get along, Andi Gutmans is trying to prove to me, time after time, that this assumptions is completely wrong!. Yes... I've been tagged.

Seven things I want to share with you:

1. I am allergic to cats - well... at least that's what I was told when I was a kiddo, so my family had a cute dog with long hear, no cats. Now my wife insists that we should have a cat since she was grown up with cats, and I answer her that we have one cat already. Miaoo...

2. I have a super smart barber, who is a lawyer - my father, he actually replaced my mom when I was 13 years old. Curly hair is something easy to cut and I can't see any other barber since I get pretty strain by that.

3. My brother lives in Panama City with his lovely family. Last time I visited him, some guy that set next to me in the flight asked me why I use Eclipse as my development environment, I told him that I am a Java developer. He then ask me, "really? and I thought Java is dead, you should try out PHP..." :). It took me 10 minutes to convince him that I really work at Zend.

4. I am trying to figure out how to analyze X-ray images to better examine the OSA phenomena, my professor thinks it is doable at least...

5. I am very proud of my wife as she is going to be a doctor, well on 2010, and then she has more 7 years to be in residency... 2017 here we come!!!

6. I am managing 4 open source projects, 3 on Google and 1 on Eclipse. I am participating in much more.

7. My new iPhone is the most appreciated present I got from my wife. I sound like a material guy, but it just made my life much more comfortable.

Hi guys you've been tagged-

1. Kfir Karmon who is the smartest guy at Microsoft Israel Labs.
2. Yaniv Taigmanwho is going to have a knockout with his face.com startup.
3. Nick Boldt who is keeping his eyes on Eclipse PDT release engineering stuff.
4. Lior Wolf who is the most admired professor in my university ;).
5. Michael Spector, who doesn't have a blog but is the fastest coder at Zend, so he can arrange one in minutes :).
6. Philip Gabbert who met me in the last ZendCon, and became a Zend Studio fan.


And here are the rules I'm supposed to pass on to the above bloggers:
* Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog. 
* Share seven facts about yourself in the post - some random, some weird. 
* Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs. 
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

About the 'Smartest guy at MS Labs'... he's maybe maybe maybe the smartest guy YOU KNOW there (and the dumbest...).
dude, why like this? why fadichot?!?!

Michael said...

Actually I've created one just a couple of hours before your post :)

nickb said...

Thanks for the tag, this was fun. :)